1. The success of this charter depends on the support we receive from our users.
2. Please try to appreciate the various constraints under which the hospital is functioning. A large number of patients attend the OPD daily. Number of patients seeking Casualty/ Emergency medical care daily are also very large.
3. Please follow the rules and regulations of the hospital while inside the hospital campus.
4. Please do not cause inconvenience to other patients by crowding or making noise unnecessarily.
5. Please help in keeping the hospital and its surroundings neat and clean.
6. Please don’t argue with security guards, show your passes when asked for and help maintain the order and peace inside the hospital premises.
7. Please use the facilities of this hospital with care and do not damage/spoil hospital property.
8. Do not indulge in any money transaction with touts and unauthorized persons.
9. The hospital is a NO SMOKING ZONE. Please do not smoke in the hospital. Don’t spit here and there. Entry with Pan/Gutaka etc in mouth is not allowed.
10. Please refrain from demanding undue favour from hospital staff and officials.
11. Please provide useful feedback and constructive suggestions. These may be addressed to the Superintendent in Chief of the Hospital.